Michele Caini wrote:
> You want to say me that I can't start xfce4 with entrance?
> I can't start anything with entrance, only e17 (and e16)?

No, that's not what I said. You were concerned about stability and
entrance is work in progress, just like EFL and enlightenment e17. I'm
using gdm with e17 at the moment because there were issues with entrance
not too long ago. Maybe they're resolved, but I don't know. As far as I
can see, the README in the entrance CVS source tree does contain all
information about how to set up entrance to start other sessions. Have a
look there.

Nick.

PS: You should answer to the mailing list, not only to me personally.