Carsten Haitzler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> words
        on 29.12.2006 - 10:18 (+0900 Zulu-Time):

> On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 16:39:56 +0100 "J. Erik Heinz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> babbled:
>
> e17 is not intended to run "within a gnome environment" or a kde one. it is
> its
> own and trying to start it from kde or gnome will just give you trouble. we
> don't support such usage. it is not intended to work (and if it does happen to
> work - that is just sheer luck).

Perhaps I should describe it in another way. Actually I just want e17
as wm. But the default installation of ubuntu is with gnome. When I
know how I get rid of it, I am happy ( And the Desktop environment is
at least such functionial )

Cheers -- Erik
--
J. Erik Heinz