On Sat, 06 Jan 2007 20:00:24 +0000 Neven Bijelic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
babbled:

> Greetings E17ers...
>
> I would like to inform you that for past few days work has been gentle
> to me leaving me with quite a lot of free time, so i decided to start
> working on something i wanted for long, but never really had time.
>
> I really like default E17 look, but as designer i felt kind of creativly
> challenged so I decided create something mainly bluish, so Blue Dream is
> here, or part of it..
>
> So far, what's been really finished is taskbar..
> I fetched taskbar module from CVS, edited code on few places and remade
> images.
> You can see how it looks right here:
> http://www.pixelparticles.com/misc/e17-taskbar.png
>
> Problem with the Blue Dream is that it can become a nightmare in certain
> cases, for example, i use 1152x864 resolution, and just sending images
> and wallpaper to someone using same resolution would work, but if it's
> another resolution so far, only taskbar module works (except the glassy
> background which is actually part of background image and taskbar is
> placed on invisible shelf).

why are you doing that? that defeats the entire purpose of there being a shelf
background available in the theme. then you don't have to ship multiple
wallpapers (and for that matter wallpapers are edges and you can design them to
scale with elements always just down a side of a screen at a fixed width or
height etc.). edje is a bit like svg in that it CAN scale and have different
elements of a design scale and align differently depending on what you want.

> I can see that being a problem in a way, when i finish the pack, i will
> just make wallpapers in all resolutions, and problem fixed, but end_user
> will be pretty limited in costumising the desktop after that..
>
> And here is how the top shelf with menu and ibar looks like, + pager:
> http://www.pixelparticles.com/misc/e17-top_shelf.png
>
> That's it for now, i'll keep you posted..
>
> Oh and I have a question, copywrigt/licence/legal one in terms of Taskbar
>
> Is it OK if i put the edited sourcecode of it in the package once it's
> finished, or i should just put txt file with instructions how to get the
> module and what to edit and provide theme files?
>
> Cheers

裸好多
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)