On Monday, 05 March 2007, at 23:26:32 (-0600),
Jesse Luehrs wrote:

> $ cvs help 2>&1 | grep ls
>         ls           List files available from CVS
>         rls          List files in a module

$ cvs -H ls
Unknown command: `ls'

$ cvs --version

Concurrent Versions System (CVS) 1.11.22 (client/server)

That's the latest stable version.

So no, "CVS in general" does NOT support "list."  But thanks for
playing.

Michael

--
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 "I long for the warmth of days gone by, when you were mine, but now