On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 17:05:00 +0100 ethernode <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I always thought the snow, flames, rain modules to be... well... kind
> of useless :) Eye-candy, for sure, fun, for sure, but quite useless.
>
> Ever thought about using flame, rain, snow modules in conjunction with
> the weather module so that the actual meteorological informations
> drive the eye candy modules?

Yes, I've thought of doing it.

> I guess doing it with enlightenment_remote should be quite easy, but i
> don't really know how to tune a module's settings (such as: turn rain
> into pouring). Any hints?

You could use enlightenment_remote to enable and disable the modules,
if that's not been removed yet.  Enlightenment_remote stuff tends to be
removed once there is a decent GUI tool for the job.  I don't think
there was ever enlightenment_remote commands for changing the settings
of modules.