:-[   - Ok I was being an idiot.  I will research more before
bothering you guys. Main trouble I was
having had nothing to do with E. E does not compile well on a machine
with bad memory which
I had. (Memtest86 found it). Again I am sorry. I will take the beatings
from list members now. I
guess I deserve it. I am running a LFS system so I need to be more
careful that I am not having
problems with my own setup.  Bandwidth is a precious thing no ? I will
respect it.