On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 22:05:04 +0300 Luchezar Petkov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
babbled:

> Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:
> > OK...
> >

> Ok..
> As you may noticed, I've putted some content. I need your opinion on it
> - is it nice, are the images nice - are they too big or too small or are
> they nice at all.
> And... About the content of the site.. We need a small plan.
> My ideas are:
> 2) Separate the documentation - User documentation and Developers
> documentation

definitely. devs have need of different info than users.

> 1) Rewrite/update the user guide on get-e.org and move it in the
> official site as user documentation. It will cover ONLY e17 itself and
> the official modules (ibar, ibox, etc etc)

as an "enlightenment" user guide - absolutely. if people want OTHER guides (ewl
guide, rage guide, entrance guide etc.) then definitely write those. but i
think we need to split things up. have some overall documentation that tells
you which is which (e is a wm, entrance a login manager, etc. etc.)

> 2) Anything that is outside of E17 itself should have it's documentation
> on the wiki. All maintained stuff in apps/ and e_modules/. Bigger
> projects such as Etk and Ewl can have their own web sites if wiki page
> is not enough for them - etk.enlightenment.org, ewl.enlightenment.org or
>   with their own domains.

even e17 itself should be on the wiki - the www site is for now only a
"brochure" site and being set up to hold content for when a release happens.
any apps that get enough developer support and maintenance behind them and have
a good level of quality could become "official" too.

> 3) Rewrite/update the current developers documentation for core EFL.
> Libraries that are outside of core EFL should have their documentation
> on the wiki. I can't help here, unfortunately - I'm not a hacker myself.
> The question here is: should the themeing docs be in this section or
> they should stay in the wiki? Should we include documentation for
> translation?

wiki is good. for theme docs too. and for translation.

> 4) Make get-e.org a site only for resources - themes, wallpapers,
> unoffical modules, maybe. Just like now, but without the documentation.
> (it will be pointless if we move the docs on e.org)

sounds good to me - a resource site :)

> Tell me what you think and I'll start working on it as far as I can.

裸好多
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)