Hi,

  I have some questions about Evas on DirectFB.
  I made some tests of Evas on an embedded system, first on framebuffer and
then with DirectFB.
  And the result is that Framebuffer test is really faster than DirectFB one.
There's practically a factor 2 between them.
  Does anybody knows why there is such a difference between them ? (I checked
and DirectFB use the acceleration of my system.)

  I looked at DirectFB module in Evas source code. I saw that a 32 bits ARGB
backbuf is used. Why this choice has been made instead of a 16bits RGB for
example ?

  Thanks for yours answers,

  Stéph