hello,
web.enlightenment.org needs everyones help. If you're a web developer
and are willing to donate a few minutes of your time to fix the "*fixme*
" sections that you'll find all around the site that would be fantastic.
Also, if you're not a web developer the wiki still needs people to add
information. Also, there are places on the site that we need people to
explain things more in detail. So if we can please have your help in
finishing web.e.org we can finally move our site to the new server.
Plus, I think the idea was to release web.enlightenment.org before e-17
;) so if any of you users have patches you can send them back to me
personally or to the mailing list and I'll make sure they're
applied.(FYI) the existing code is here
http://web.enlightenment.org/viewvc/web/www/
 e.g in the /web/www section of pubcvs. Thanks for your time and I look
forward to your patches and addons.
--Ian Caldwell