On Sunday, 03 June 2007, at 22:18:27 (+0200),
Morten Nilsen wrote:

> For simplicity, might I suggest you call it e3p, or maybe eras?
> Eppp might be confused with "epp" which is something else all together.

Please be reasonable.  "eppp" makes perfect sense; the only thing
clearer might be "e-ppp" and that's arguable.  "e3p" does not imply
anything about PPP, and "eras" evokes "erase" long before anything
about dial-up networking.

Michele, "eppp" is a great name.  Ignore the nonsense.

Michael

--
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>