At Wed, 6 Jun 2007 22:04:21 +0000 (GMT),
Jonathan Charnas wrote:

> You can do so by saving the window preferences.
> Right click on your window -> Remember
> Then select preferably window type, or window class for type of way to
> remember, then select what you want it to remember.
> After that, hit apply, ok, and try it out. Should work ok.
> -Goeland

Yep, that works fine. Thanks a lot.

What I don't like is that this configuration goes into some binary
file and can only be done by mouse clicking (or am I wrong).

I believe that it is a bad decision not to have text files containing
config stuff. In other areas I at least have enlightenment_remote
which makes many configure items scriptable.

Do I have a way to configure this without mouse?

--
Manfred