Hey all,

I'm trying to do a compile on itask
ng<http://code.google.com/p/itask-module/>from svn as per the
instructions in the
INSTALL file, but my ./autogen command fails with the following suggestive
snippet :

<blah blah, it's all good above this point...>

checking for shared library run path origin... done
checking for CFPreferencesCopyAppValue... no
checking for CFLocaleCopyCurrent... no
checking for GNU gettext in libc... yes
checking whether to use NLS... yes
checking where the gettext function comes from... libc
checking for edje-config... no
./configure: line 23010: --cflags: command not found
./configure: line 23011: --libs: command not found
checking for enlightenment-config... no
./configure: line 23087: --cflags: command not found
./configure: line 23088: --libs: command not found
./configure: line 23089: --module-dir: command not found
checking for efreet-config... no
./configure: line 23151: --cflags: command not found
./configure: line 23152: --libs: command not found
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating data/Makefile
config.status: creating data/themes/Makefile
config.status: creating po/Makefile
config.status: creating src/Makefile
config.status: creating module.desktop
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: config.h is unchanged
config.status: executing po-directories commands
config.status: executing default commands

<and back to prompt.>

Now I may not actually need edje-config but it sounds like a good thing to
have, so I'd like to know which (if any) Debian package I should be looking
to for this guy. Also, I appear to be missing some cflags and libs stuff,
which I'm not sure how to go about resolving. I've done a Debian netinst
install with a barebones package set and am trying to install as few things
as possible for now, so very likely I'm just missing some build environment
component. Any tips would be hot.

Thanks

Dan