hi folks. I was watching some pictures in exhibit, it was a folder with
about 300 pictures in 1408x1056. when suddenly I notice that mi pc was
getting slow, then I realised that memory module was showing both real and
virtual memory was very full. I run htop and exhibit was with >1000MB of
virtual and >200Mb of shared memory.
I don't think it's a memory leak, but......don't know exactly why is THAT
hungry :S
I attach a screenshot of htop (please, don't know if right or not. i'm so so
so so so so so so sorry if not)

thanks in advance

--
Wido