Robin wrote:
> On 27/11/2007, Geoffrey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> When I try to add new modules via the menu, they don't show up in the
>> config menu.  I successfully added wallpapers, but I've tried to add
>> mouse bindings and power, but they don't show in the menu.
>>
>> Ideas?

> They show up in the Configuration Panel

Maybe I'm confused.  I can't locate a 'configuration panel.'  I should
have noted this is E17 from cvs about a week ago.  I can see:

configuration->
                modules
                wallpaper
                shelves

wallpaper didn't show up until a selected 'modules' and selected to
'add' wallpaper configuration.  I've done the same for mouse bindings
and power, but can't find anywhere to configure these.  How does one get
to the 'configuration panel' you mention?

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin