Am Dienstag, 8. Januar 2008 03:00:06 schrieb Nils Larsson:
> On Mon, 7 Jan 2008 23:01:13 +0100
>
> Damian Lux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hello!
> >
> > Is there a possibility to diable the desktop icons? I dont't really
> > need them. In my eyes they are distracting the view to a really
> > eyecandy desktop.
> >
> > Thanks and kind regard to all
> >
> > Damian
>
> Configuration Panel -> File Manager -> File Manager -> untick the "Show
> Desktop Icons"

Hello!

Thanks a lot! But i don't have a module called "fileman" or file manager. I've
downloaded the slacke17 package once again and I haven't found any module
like this. That's funny!

Can someone send me his module directory or can I install only this special
module from the cvs (and how?!).

Than You very much

Damian