Hi,

I use Shift+Win+Left/Right/Up/Down to navigate desktops.

I want HAL running with e17, so I can do removable drive automounting
magic-ness on my HTPC box.

However, I find that with HAL and D-Bus running, I these modifiers don't work.

Apon further investigation using xev, it seems with HAL/D-Bus running,
Shift and Win get pressed fine - but when I press Left/Right/etc., the
Win key (Super_L) gets released according to xev even though I've
still got it depressed.

Anybody know what's happening?

Thanks