Hello,

In the Message;

  Subject    : Re: [e-users] bug in e16-0.16.8.13-0.01?
  Date & Time: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 19:02:06 +0900

[Haga-san] == Yasufumi Haga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> has written:

Me> | I installed e16-0.16.8.13-0.01 in my openSuSE 10.3 box.
Me> | Then, my system often reverted to the login screen.

Haga-san> I've just upgraded my e16 to the same version as yours, and am
Haga-san> using it for a while. But nothing strange happens in my
Haga-san> environment (Vine Linux 4.2). It's working normally as it was,
Haga-san> and I haven't seen that a session suddenly is closed and goes
Haga-san> back to a login screen, which is GDM in my environment, since my
Haga-san> upgrade.

Do you?

I installed again, then I've got a same problem.
Unfortunately, there doesn't exist no core or no log.

Sorry, but I have forgotten to write a condition whcih gives such a prob.
I'm always running a very heavy job (gcnmz of namazu) on my maichine.
With this, I can easily make a problem appear.

I'm suspecting the memory allocation....

Regards,

---
  Masaru Nomiya       mail-to: nomiya @ galaxy.dti.ne.jp

          "Bill! You married with Computers.