On Sun, May 4, 2008 at 3:36 PM, Andreas Volz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Am Mon, 21 Apr 2008 13:35:16 -0500 schrieb MillTek:
>  > Hi,
>  > Will the new Gadman module ;
>  >
>  > link
>  >
> <http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_name=20080412144651.GA28014%40mx01>
>  >
>  > be integrated into e??
>
>  What's the answer to that question? I like this new feature very much.
>  Or does the author maintain a patch for e17?

I'm not the author, but I guess he will integrate that in e17,
otherwise others (maybe I) will do it.

So far it lacks some bugfixing and minor improvements, like the mouse
going away when the top layer is visible without any module on it. See
my other mails for more feature requests.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi