On Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 2:44 PM, MMlosh z Gymnázia <m.klouce...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I'm usign enlightenment on OpenMoko FreeRunner (kind of mobile phone
> with linux).
> According to
> http://www.mail-archive.com/enlightenment-users@lists.sourceforge.net/msg04966.html
> there is no chance to edit them..
>
> There is a tool to change required .cfg file, but it's unfortunately
> disabled in some .cfg files too :(
> Ecore_config is unable to change my .e/e/config files (whole file is
> erased when adding new key(s) and these can be successfully listed by
> --get --list)
>
> So: to edit them on PC i need to install enlightenment to it as WM and
> then use API?? Am I right?

you have to use "eet" command line utility, it is the tool that reads
.src and turns then into .cfg if you check out Makefile (and
Makefile.am).

   eet -l e.cfg  # list all keys, usually just "config"
   eet -d e.cfg config e.src # writes human readable values to file e.src
   $EDITOR e.src # change whatever you like
   eet -e e.cfg config e.src 1  # compile human readable values to
binary form and use compression

If you find that useful and want to help, please create a wiki page
with your new knowledge.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems