batden wrote:
> Le mercredi 15 avril 2009 à 09:38 -0400, Geoffrey a écrit :
>> After my most recent build, I'm missing my system menu which allowed me
>> to lock/reboot/shutdown my box.  I've checked the configuration editor,
>> but don't see an option to add this menu back.  Anyone know how to
>> recover this?
>
> Workaround:
>
> Try editing sysactions.conf
> Look for [PREFIX]/etc/enlightenment/sysactions.conf and uncomment the
> line:
> # user:     myuser     allow:  *
> (replace "myuser" with the correct value)

I have already done this.  Someone else suggested installing the Systems
module, which I did, but now I get an empty systems menu.  If I click on
the System menu item, I get a partial popup window about 1 cm wide.  All
I can make out on the window is a partial cancel button.  If I click on
the window, it goes away.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin