Err... I do!

sorry not replying sooner, but the problem is using an old evas.
Please use all libs from svn head, at least until 20th June it will be
stable.

also make sure u dont have multiple evas instances on your machine,
like in /opt, /usr and /usr/local

On 6/13/09, Larry Wyble <llwy...@suddenlink.net> wrote:

> I've been trying to get compile help here for weeks. I don't think
> this is the place for actual help with the build of E. No answers
> ever come. No one pays attention to this mail list.
>

> On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 05:44:38 -0700 (PDT)
> j runtt <runt...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>> I am tring to compile elementary and I have run into a problem
>> during : " make":
>>
>> els_icon.c: In function '_smart_add':
>> els_icon.c:359: error: 'EVAS_IMAGE_SCALE_HINT_STATIC' undeclared
>> (first use in this function) els_icon.c:359: error: (Each
>> undeclared identifier is reported only once els_icon.c:359: error:
>> for each function it appears in.) make[3]: ***
>> [libelementary_la-els_icon.lo] Error 1 make[3]: Leaving directory
>> `/root/elementary/src/lib' make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
>> make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/elementary/src'
>> make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
>> make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/elementary'
>> make: *** [all] Error 2
>>
>> This is where thr error happens:
>> {
>>    Smart_Data *sd;
>>
>>    sd = calloc(1, sizeof(Smart_Data));
>>    if (!sd) return;
>>    sd->obj = evas_object_image_add(evas_object_evas_get(obj));
>>    evas_object_image_scale_hint_set(sd->obj,
>> EVAS_IMAGE_SCALE_HINT_STATIC); sd->x = 0;
>>    sd->y = 0;
>>    sd->w = 0;
>>    sd->h = 0;
>>    sd->fill_inside = 1;
>>    sd->scale_up = 1;
>>    sd->scale_down = 1;
>>    sd->size = 64;
>>    sd->scale = 1.0;
>>    evas_object_smart_member_add(sd->obj, obj);
>>    evas_object_smart_data_set(obj, sd);
>>
>> Could someone tell me how to fix this? Thank you very , very
>> much !!!

Sent from my mobile device

Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems