On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 21:53:13 -0500 Larry Wyble <llwy...@suddenlink.net> said:

enlightenment-devel list is what most developers listen to. note - a lot of us
have answered the same question so many times... we get bored of answering
them. so if you are getting no response... searching for similar
questions/problems will probably get you the answer. invariably the problem is
"pebkac". :)