On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 6:24 AM, Christian K.<waffenkl...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> mh, okay. this isnt really pleasent. but it makes me curious, how far is the
> binding advanced in comparison to the c api?

No one is paying to have it complete, so as the rest of python-efl,
people are doing it on demand. That means that while you don't have
all functions, you often have the most used functions.

Writing Cython code is a piece of cake to python developers, so feel
free to send additions as you need them. I'm not the maintainer of
Python-Elementary, but I can review and commit if nobody do that.

If you need a hint, there are couple of pyrex/cython tutorials out
there, but you can use the existing code as base. Just remember to add
C functions in include/elementary/c_elementary.pxd, then write your
wrapper in elementary/elementary.c_elementary*.pxi, include your .pxi
in elementary.c_elementary.pyx (if it is new file) and export your
symbols in elementary/__init__.py

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems