On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 3:22 AM, Vincent Torri <vto...@univ-evry.fr> wrote:

> Hey,
>
>> For those that do not follow planet (you should, just subscribe to
>> http://planet.enlightenment.org/), I added a post and then created a
>> wiki page introducing both users and developers to eina_log:
>>
>> http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/wiki/EinaLog
>
> I fear that the documentation in the new wiki will be as useless as in the
> old one if we add pages here and there.
>
> Maybe we should think of how and where we should add documentation.
>
> Currently, in "Core EFL items needed for Enlightenment", we have various doc
> in the pages, but it's  not consistent at all. And it's not obvious that we
> should go into the Eina page to read the eina log documentation. Especially
> as there is a section below that is named "Programming with the EFL"
>
> so it is beggining to be a mess, imho

Yes, I also found it hard to find out where to add these stuff. If you
know a better place to add those, please be my guest and move
contents. You can either delete the old or redirect. And doing it
sooner than latter will be easier as we can use timeline to easily
spot links that were added referring to new page.

All in all, i guess it's better to move that stuff to source files as
@page tutorial_* stuff, it's not as visible or easier to have users to
contribute (do they do it anyway?), but it's closer to the problem and
possibly will be less out-of-sync (it is impossible to keep it sync'ed
I know).

Still about documentation, I noticed docs.enlightenment.org APIs are
bit behind, who manages that? Could you update? Could you include
ethumb as well?

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems