Hello all,

In the hope to make Enlightenment Foundation Libraries development
more pleasant to newcomers, we're trying to make website more user
friendly, as seen in rasterman's last changes (check out current
status now! http://enlightenment.org), but that alone is not enough,
so we need all possible help with:

    - feedback on website: we'll try to make it more shiny and
colorful, but feedback is good. To avoid endless flamewars about "I
like this and you like that", please provide insightful points, you
can send example links and design documents/theories that back your
points (we all want to learn!)  Of course, pointing to pages that
provide similar goals as E and got some "web design awards" is even
better.

    - trac: please help review, format and fill trac. Want a good
example? http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/wiki/Elementary it provides
lots of images with what it can achieve, is clear and even contains
code examples. But even it could be better, as the page is long, we
could use a TableOfContents (easy to add to trac) and some header
image to guide to more specific points... do not split that page, as
it's good as one, but we could add specific sections that link to
other pages, such as "More code examples" and "Walk through tutorials"
that would themselves have more content.

    - docs: also review, enhance and create new. By docs we mean not
just API docs in C files, screencasts creating applications are more
than welcome!

Note that commercial Enlightenment interest is growing quite fast.
This can be your chance to create a portfolio and be hired to be full
time developer using EFL.  We'll probably start announcing open
positions in companies, not only development, but also community
management, documentation writers, testers and debuggers. Stay tuned!

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems