On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 10:37 AM, wins mallow <wins.mal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I try to install e17 on gentoo from svn. I receive an error:
>  * CPV:  x11-libs/etk-9999
>  * REPO: enlightenment
>  * USE:  X elibc_glibc kernel_linux nls userland_GNU x86
>  * subversion update start -->
>  *      repository: http://svn.enlightenment.org/svn/e/trunk/OLD/etk
> svn: Target path '/trunk/OLD/etk' does not exist
>
> In http://svn.enlightenment.org/svn/e/trunk/ really anything is not
> present about etk. Is it broken dependences, or something else ?

we moved OLD out from trunk/ to svn root, you need to fix your ebuild
or just stop using this ebuild.

if you need a stable and up to date repository, consider using our
in-tree packages: http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/wiki/Gentoo

but bear in mind that etk is deprecated and basically unmaintained, so
is its dependencies. Thus none of the applications using it is
suggested to be packaged or used, that includes Canola2 (and yes, I'm
one of the core authors of Canola, don't use it until someone updates
it to Elementary).

BR,

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri