FYI, this is a nice addition to our environment :-)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Raoul Hecky <raoul.he...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 1:56 PM
Subject: [E-devel] [ANN] eskiss
To: e <enlightenment-de...@lists.sourceforge.net>

Hi all,

I'm willing to announce Eskiss, a small game written using efl. It's a physics
game like "Crayon Physics" or "Numpty Physics".
It's a game where you can draw some object on the screen, and using the
physics you need to move a ball from one point to another.

The game has 12 levels to play for now, and a level editor is available to
create your own levels. Feel free to send me some good one, I will add them.

Better than a long text here is a video showing the game in action:

http://www.calaos.fr/pub/video/eskiss.ogv

The game is using Chipmunk as the physics library. It's a small 2D rigid body
library written in C.

Eskiss is available on the E svn in the misc folder and just need evas, edje
and chipmunk. It heavily uses the new map feature from evas to enable rotation
on objects.

The game is working, but has probably some bugs, please report.

Have fun !

--
Raoul Hecky

Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri