Am Sun, 28 Mar 2010 15:52:57 +0200 schrieb Cédric Tabin
<tabin.ced...@gmail.com>:

> I have a strange problem regarding the IBar module in e17 : I just
> installed some applications (ie Opera, Chromium), the .desktop files
> are created (so they are in /usr/share/applications), but when I do
> right click in the IBar
> > add application, no way to see them listed... Moreover, I removed
> > some
> applications (and also the desktop file), they are still listed.

Similar here. After upgrading to 0.16.999.063 yesterday, all my apps
disappeared from the ibar and I'm not able to add applications to it.
I've already removed my old ibar and created a new one. But nothing
happens.

My system is a FreeBSD 8.0 amd64 and e17 was installed via easy_e17
script.

--
Paul Kuntke <p...@kuntke.de>
Jabber-ID: p...@42degreesoffreedom.com