Is there any way to lock the icons in place? Every time I kill X and
restart the icons are all mixed up from where I left them. I would
like them to stay put.

Thanks

--
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude
than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask

Samuel Adams, August 1, 1776 at the Philadelphia State House