Hi,

multiple installs? hmmm..

I had the rpm's for opensuse installed at the beginning, but I used rpm to
uninstall ...

Anyway, I deleted everything, I recompiled and reinstalled.
And I found the explanations of pm-utils on the opensuse wiki.
I put the right commands to sysactions.conf and now it's working.

Concerning the prefixes: I never use them when I compile something.
If I make an update now: do I have to run "make uninstall" in every package
before "make install" or is it fine to simply install?

Thanks a lot
Karl

Am Mittwoch, 8. September 2010, 00:38:50 schrieben Sie: