Hi everyone,

At some point, I think easy-e17.sh hijacked all of my mime types with
enlightenment applications.  Now, estickies and eyesight are default
apps for reading documents on my laptop.  This is pretty annoying
since these apps don't seem to work.  And who wants to read a text file
with a tiny sticky note anyhow?

Funny thing is, I cannot for the life of me figure out how it was
done.  There's nothing containing "eyesight" in /etc/ or my home dir.
Any tips on how I can undo this magic?

Ross

--
Ross Vandegrift
r...@kallisti.us

"If the fight gets hot, the songs get hotter.  If the going gets tough,
the songs get tougher."
        --Woody Guthrie