Hi everyone,

I would like to do another beta during next week. As raster as a lot
of work and will not have the time required to do it, I would like
that this one put less burden on him. So I will try to do the tarball
and will request help from people to test them before putting them
online. I would like someone else to take on writing the content of
the news and we should synchronize our work for that one.

But before doing that, I would like to see a few bugs to be gone and
maybe you have some of your bugs that you want to see gone for this
beta :
- eina: should now be portable and eina_file_*ls API should be fine.
Could you try on your OS that this is the case and report any issue.
- e17:
   - focus issue: we have a lot of focus issue.
   When switching from one desktop to another, sometime the window
with the focus doesn't receive keyboard input.
   When moving windows from one desktop to another, sometime the
windows that we are moving loose the focus and it's another one that
we end up moving.
   When you switch from one desktop to another, sometime a sticky
window will loose the focus.
   - lock issue: in some condition, the lock code doesn't detect key
press and lock the screen when you are actively working.
   - everything: when closing the window, e17 just segv.

I know that the bug are mostly e17 bugs, but as we will provide
snapshot of e17, it's good to have a quality for that one too. I would
also like to include snapshot of elementary, ephoto, eve, python and
javascript bindings. So if you have bugs/concern regarding any of this
project please raise your hand !

--
Cedric BAIL