Hi All,

1. Something changed recently either on E17 or my system (Gentoo) and when I
plug in USB sticks they no longer popup on my desktop.  Have you observed the
same?  Is it anything that I am missing configuration wise?

$ svn info
Repository Root: http://svn.enlightenment.org/svn/e
Repository UUID: 7cbeb6ba-43b4-40fd-8cce-4c39aea84d33
Revision: 54526
Node Kind: directory
Schedule: normal
Last Changed Author: cedric
Last Changed Rev: 54507
Last Changed Date: 2010-11-12 16:01:55 +0000 (Fri, 12 Nov 2010)

2. Another thing I noticed is that gkrellm is not being rendered/refreshed as
it used to.  If a grkrellm collapses (e.g. because a wireless interface is no
longer active) and then activates again the corresponding gkrellm does not
show up - while the shadow of its surrounding window frame does.  When I play
flash video in full screen the whole gkrellm stack flashes on and off, instead
of staying below the full screen flash player.

3. There is no way of switching off the rendering engine.

Any suggestions?

PS. I am running xorg-server-1.7.7-r1 and have hal enabled.
--
Regards,
Mick