Hello,

Some time ago, Vincent Torri has created a gstreamer plugin which allows
to send the video data to an Evas object.
I rewrote a large part of the code and the plugin has reached a stage of
maturity.

I created a project on SourceForge because I don't know where to put
this plugin.
Here is the link for the project:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/evasvideosink/

In this version, there is no more horizontal green bands (for those who
know the old plugin).
Additionally, I added the interface navigation, which allows us to play
DVDs.

Please test it with various video files (i420 and yv12 only) and
especially DVD.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any problem !
Thank you in advance to all who take the time to test it.

Sincerely,
Nicolas.

Ps: Sorry for bad english and please read the "README" file before
compiling or installing !