Howdy All,

Just built all current E as of last night (the 26th) and now for some reason
when alt-tabbing between applications when going from the last item on the
list to the first one my system really bad. Anyone else getting this and is
there any solution to it?

Second - is there a shutdown/logout gadget already made for E I can compile
from somewhere or is it something I need to write up myself?

~Jeff