* Carsten Haitzler <ras...@rasterman.com> [2011-02-07 08:46:44 +0900]:

I like his suggestion of the transparent window with just a tail or multitail
running within. I just didn't think of doing it that way. Simple and
root-tail-less.

And ... really ... who is ever going to use anything else that E17 once (s)he
used it? Nobody! :) I like what I get with E17 a lot. I not even have any other
desktop installed. E17 is the only thing I have.

Thanks anyone,
Marc

--
Marc Koschewski