* Marc Koschewski <m...@osknowledge.org> [2011-02-09 09:07:45 +0100]:

> * Carsten Haitzler <ras...@rasterman.com> [2011-02-09 10:10:29 +0900]:
>
> > On Tue, 8 Feb 2011 15:36:25 +0100 Marc Koschewski <m...@osknowledge.org>
> > said:
> >
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > due the amount of configure flags for the verious parts of E17 I just
> > > lost my overview of these completely.
> > >
> > > Does anyone of you - probably people using easy_e17.sh as well - hve a
> > > working
> > > config for a _fast_ (besides CFLAGS/LDFLAGS), cool and feature rich E17
> > > installation that could be provided? Currently I rendered my easy_e17.sh
> > > parameters into something, that let's E17 compile but not work anymore.
> > > And
> > > before I try to get back to my old config, I just wanted to ask if anyone
> > > has
> > > some neat stuff handy...
> >
> > dont use ANY --enable/disable configure flags. defaults are what you want.
> > using any such flags you do at your own risk.
>
> OK, that's what I just did besides the --enable-gl-flavor-gles and
> --enable-gles-variety-sgx options to evas (used because Gentoo did it as well
> in
> their ebuilds with my USE flags.
>
> The problem I have now is that I suffer a really annoying windows re-focus
> behavior. A window activated on desktop A is no longer active when I switch to
> desktop B, switch between windows there and go back to desktop A. On desktop A
> there's no active focus. If I just go to desktop B and back to desktop A the
> focus remained.
>
> I have the focusing option left as they were and it used to work prior to this
> change. "Refocus last window on desktop switch" is enabled.
>
> Any idea anyone?

More: the focus keeps being set on the focused window on desktop A _after_
switching to desktop B. Once I switch to desktop B and hit ie. <HOME> it's
'printed' in the xterm that was focused on desktop A. After some ALT-TAB
window switching on desktop B I can type the <HOME> into that window.

I assume that the focus is then left on that window once I go back to desktop A
forcing me to refocus the window again.

Again in short: seems like the 'Refocus last window on desktop switch" is
broken...

CC'ing enlightenment-devel...

Marc

> Marc