Another 'me too' post, but mine's slightly different - I lose all
keybindings, but I can still use the mouse. I haven't worked out a
reliable method to get them working again, but since I have the mouse I
can restart E.

For me it's very intermittent, so I haven't been keeping a close eye on
it. However, I think it occurs when I close lots of applications in
succession. I'll start paying more attention and see if I can get a
better handle on it.

Steve.