There are some problems with svg icon themes and e (evas). The explanation
for this behavior is given by raster in the ticket below. And if the current
behavior is due to svg icon theme, then this is much milder situation that
what I experienced a couple of months back :)
http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/ticket/706