Hello everybody. I'm looking for TClock. I can't seem to find it
anywhere on google. I tried looking at the e website and e17-stuff.org
and can't find it anywhere. Might someone know where it is located? I
need a digital clock instead of the standard analog clock. Any help
would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Brittany