On Tue, 21 Jun 2011 05:29:42 -0400 zongsen <simon22...@gmail.com> said:

it's pretty simple. the installed elementary you have is not up to date
(compared to svn and the elementary you got from svn). why this is the case is
some problem on your end - you didn't svn update a whole svn tree in 1 go or an
svn update failed and you didnt notice, or you have multiple evas libs
installed in multiple locations, one of which is old. you need to look into
your system and find out whats up. source builds fine here and for others and
svn literally shows that the right functions exist.