I've got e17 v.59915 installed and am trying to recompile latest from svn but
keep getting a compile error with e_dbus (v.61302, and also .61305) after
entering trunk/e_dbus/src/bin:

/usr/local/lib/libevas.so: undefined reference to `eina_mmap_safety_enabled_set'

I found changeset 60982 that added eina mmap safety. amd64, Debian sid, stuck...