On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 2:47 PM, Jeff Hoogland <jeffhoogl...@linux.com> wrote:

> Just feel it isn't needed or more to it than that?

It is low priority and really not an issue with the window manager,
more like the login manager. With E we could just add an action and
call it from desklock, menu or keybindings... but we need a login
manager that does it. GDM does, but few people uses it. I'm not
willing to depend on GDM as I don't use it.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems