Good afternoon,
I am experiencing terrible performance with compositing.
opengl is working fine on other applications / glxgears / whatever.

However when enabling compositing with opengl I'm not getting more than
5 fps or so.

If anyone has any clues as to what I might be doing wrong, I'd
appreciate it.

Hardware is nvidia 9400M, using latest drivers, 32bit linux (opensuse)

  OpenGL X11.................: yes (Xlib: yes) (XCB: no) (GLES: no)
(SGX: no) (s3c6410: no)

I read in an older post to this list that I should avoid gles / xcb /
anything else than autodetected so for now my tests have only been using
xlib opengl.

Thanks in advance,

Robert