On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 12:17 PM, Zbigniew Kozak
<zbigniew.ko...@comarch.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a question about accessibility support in EFL. In particular, are
> there any plans in the near future to implement
> ATK interfaces? It makes applications accessible in GTK+ style. ATK is
> toolkit independent so it shoudn't be very hard
> to implement it for EFL.
> I know that Elementary has some support for accessibility but I think about
> something
> useful not only for disabled people but also for test automation of GUI.

Hi Zbyszek,

This is more an enlightenment-devel question, so I'm cc'ing it here.

As said in the Tizen mail list, there is no plan to add it, but that
does not mean it's a blocker either just lack of motivation.

Do Comarch plan to work on it?

If you have interest and want to have EFL experts working on this
task, let me know. ProFUSION is committed to the improvement of EFL
and we'd be glad to work on this feature.

PS: if you want to get in EFL development, join us at #edevelop at
freenode.net. I'm k-s there.

Best Regards,

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri