Howdy All,

I know there are themes hosted all over the place, but in case some people
are unaware we have a good selection of them that all work with the latest
E builds on the Bodhi Art wiki -
http://art.bodhilinux.com/doku.php?id=bodhi_e17_themes_v2

The .deb files are fairly generic so if you are using a Debian based system
and have E installed to / they should "just work" for you. If you have E
installed elsewhere or want to get right at the .edj files for the themes
simply extract the .deb files with your favorite archive manager.

Cheers,
--
~Jeff Hoogland <http://jeffhoogland.com/>
Thoughts on Technology <http://jeffhoogland.blogspot.com/>, Tech Blog