Hey, I just installed it and its really nice! I like the animations and
having the photo of the elements.

two things that I noticed:
* I'm not seeing any of the two pics that are in the lower part (Bohr's
model and melting point) are not beeing displayed. All I got are blanks.
I'm also getting this message 4 times:

- ERR<20894>:evas-xpm evas_image_load_xpm.c:173 evas_image_load_file_xpm()
XPM ERROR: header not found

Maybe something is missing? or different in newer EFL versions?

* It bothers me that it always spin to the same direction....would it be
possible to make it spin to the opposite direction when going home? feels
more intuitive to me this way (like back and forward)

Also, an idea for the desing you don't like. Have you consider making the
grid resizeable? or maybe having some parts to hide? I think that having
the text more spaced (1.5 lines instead of 1) or with a list format would
be more easy to read

That's all I have. Thanks for this cool software =D

El 25 de febrero de 2012 00:43, Jérôme Pinot <ngc...@gmail.com> escribió:

> Hi,
>
> Here is a new release of ePeriodique, the efl-based periodic table of
> elements. Version 0.2.2 release notes:
>
> - Add an animation to show the data (flip)
> - Add a navigation bar in the data window
> - Makes symbol colour depends on phase in the table
> - Code refactoring
> - Define and use colour classes instead of data in edje theme
> - misc bug fixes
>
> Still not happy with the design of element information window but there
> is some progress.
>
> Website: http://eperiodique.sourceforge.net/
>
> It's for efl 1.1 and elementary 0.8 but works fine with current SVN.
>
> --
> Jérôme Pinot
> http://ngc891.blogdns.net/

Wido