Hi guys,

I've been enjoying e17 for a long long time now, and I love using it,
but Eterm wasn't cutting it for me anymore, so I decided to switch over
to Sakura, which supports transparency.

Now it works great when I open a terminal, right click and set the
opacity level to less than 100%. I assume it saves the transparency
status in the preferences, since when using another WM/environment I
don't need to reset the opacity.

I'm just confused why every time I open a new terminal, or even a new
tab in Sakura I need to manually reset the opacity to the level I like
(which is the default in the opacity selection dialog when I open it).

Any thoughts?

I'm running an e17 svn checkout from the vapier overlay on gentoo from
today, with the E composite module loaded.

Thanks!

Jon