On Friday, June 15, 2012, Carsten Haitzler wrote:

> On Fri, 15 Jun 2012 00:22:58 -0300 Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
> <barbi...@profusion.mobi <javascript:;>> said:
>
> > On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 11:09 PM, Cedric BAIL
> > <cedric.b...@free.fr<javascript:;>>
> wrote:

> connman ?

> > > Or better a patch to add this option in E17 connman module :-)
> >
> > given their 1.0 release, the api changed a bit and the module does not
> > work... so there is more useful work to be done.
>
> is anywone actually actively working on catching up with their api changes?

Active as now: no.

But our plan of work includes changes do edbus, one of them is to write the
code generator (like glib, qt). Then we can remove all edbus modules and
the apps use the generator. Like other systems do and seems to work better
than what we are doing.

Then someone can work on it to solve an immediate need, but before the end
of the year the generator will hit svn