Raster, I really want to congratulate you.

I've been suscribed to this list for the past 4-5 years. This is the first time
I recall having such a vigorous conversation in the list! and is not even a
FLAME WAR!!!

And all of this because of terminology. I think it has even more adepts than E
itself!

Kudos for (yet another) greate software you've made =)

On Friday June 29 2012 09:10:33 Mick escribió:
> On Friday 29 Jun 2012 10:53:50 Carsten Haitzler wrote:
> > On Fri, 22 Jun 2012 14:45:17 +0100 Mick <michaelkintz...@gmail.com> said:
> > > I noticed that tab-completion does not work very well.  It scrambles the
> > > terms I search for and parts of the command string as is being recalled
> > > from the bash history.  It's as if I'm typing with Insert activated,
> > > because it seems to overwrite parts of the command.
> > >
> > > The worst thing is that the resulting string shown is not what is
> > > actually being run if I hit enter!
> > >
> > > Do you see the same?
> >
> > i don't see it, but i use zsh. does it work now?
>
> Yep, fixed!  :-)
>
> Thanks.

Wido